Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Password Problems

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2015, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Password Problems

I seem to have a recurring problem with my Early Returns Account. It suddenly rejects my password my password and prompts me to reset the password.

If I enter a wrong password I get an error message indicating my password is not recognized. Therefore it seems to recognize my password but won't accept it.

Anybody else seen this? Do you think it is a problem with the website?

In the past I've always reset the password. I wonder if the problem will go away if I wait a while.
Old Oct 31, 2015, 8:13 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
This problem occurs semi-frequently for me. For some reason, the stored passwords in my keychain don't stick, and have to create a new password. No going back to an old password either.
Old Oct 31, 2015, 8:49 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Have you reset since the new website debuted? Also the password needs to have a special character s uch as !$@#%*
Old Oct 31, 2015, 11:44 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH diamond, Midwest Miles (RIP), NWA WP (RIP)
Password Problems

Same problem here. I've reset it many times since the new website. And even then, have had to reset it more than once in a day. And more than once I've given up on booking on f9.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jerseyguy
Have you reset since the new website debuted? Also the password needs to have a special character s uch as !$@#%*
Yep my current and previous password have met the requirement of one capital, one numeral and one special character.

Waiting didn't help I guess I'll just reset it again.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 11:08 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Same problem here ... whenever I want to log in (and check the still non-existent expiration date), I have to call the Philippines call center where they issue me a new temporary password, follow up to reset to an original one and get into my account.
BTW the expiration date in my account is still showing as 1/1/0001 !
Old Dec 7, 2015, 11:25 am

Programs: DL,UA,AA,F9,NK,B6
Right now there's another round. Upon any login attempt, it shows the password requirements and gets me to the password reset form.

Too buggy site.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 10:25 am

Ugh. Password madness is back. Reset to several new passwords and the website demands yet another new password each time.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 5:52 pm

Programs: Midwest Miles, Early Returns
Yep, new password each time I try to log in...Sigh...
Old Jan 12, 2016, 9:01 am

I think I found out what is causing this problem. Spoke to a helpful agent today who was able to see that there were two accounts in my name. It appears that an ER account from the B737 days got re-activated and blocked me from using a password more than once. She merged the accounts and now all is well (so far).
Old Jan 12, 2016, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tanic
I think I found out what is causing this problem. Spoke to a helpful agent today who was able to see that there were two accounts in my name. It appears that an ER account from the B737 days got re-activated and blocked me from using a password more than once. She merged the accounts and now all is well (so far).
Unfortunately that can't be my problem. I never flew Frontier before last May and only opened the account in March or so.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 9:01 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
The problem is not old duplicate accounts.
The problem is the website was written by someone as dumb as a rock.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nwflyboy
The problem is not old duplicate accounts.
The problem is the website was written by someone as dumb as a rock.
I take exception to that, the author was dumb as a bag of hammers.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 6:20 am

After close to an hour on the phone with the overseas help desk to reset my password, I am locked out again. This website is just broken and they don't seem to want to fix it.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 6:05 pm

Programs: DL,UA,AA,F9,NK,B6
My latest password has been working well for almost a month which had never happened since the new look and feel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.