Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Frontier Announces Miles to expire after 6m inactivity

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier Announces Miles to expire after 6m inactivity

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2015, 7:53 am

Well all but one of us are still getting a six month expiration date from the date we login, without any miles being added to our Frontier accounts, so that's good news. The bad news is that the one person whose expiration date seems fixed is the one person whose had miles added to his Frontier account, so that's very odd and certainly a strong disincentive not to earn more Frontier miles, at least for now. Anyone have any ideas?
Old Nov 27, 2015, 4:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
http://content.flyfrontier.com/frequ...rs/earn-miles/

My sister is trying to extend her eiration date. I referred her to thus page from a previous post.

http://content.flyfrontier.com/frequ...rs/earn-miles/

Anyone found anything easier than this yet?

Thanks!
Old Nov 28, 2015, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by sharonsimon
Well all but one of us are still getting a six month expiration date from the date we login, without any miles being added to our Frontier accounts, so that's good news. The bad news is that the one person whose expiration date seems fixed is the one person whose had miles added to his Frontier account, so that's very odd and certainly a strong disincentive not to earn more Frontier miles, at least for now. Anyone have any ideas?
I wouldn't be too sure that the website isn't simply an error that would be caught when miles are used. Has anyone actually used miles that were more tha 6 months old? A user complained in another post that Frontier had told him onr date over the phone, but when he tried to use the miles he was denied because the miles expired several months earlier.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 9:14 am

Duplicate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.