Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Express Boarding and Medical Devices

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2012, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Express Boarding and Medical Devices

I'll be flying Frontier for the first time. The only luggage I will have is a duffle bag bag that fits under the seat. However, I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea and now use a CPAP. It would fit under the seat, but not with my duffle bag. Would i be able to board with the express boarding group and put one of my bags in the overhead? Normally, the CPAP does not count as a carry-on bag or personal item.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 8:35 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
I would let the gate agent know and see what they say. This probably meets the criteria for "anyone needing a little more time."
Old Apr 16, 2012, 7:47 am

Despite all the warnings to the contrary, don't be afraid to just pack it in your duffel bag. When my dad and I are traveling with our respective devices, we just leave the humidifier at home and bring the unit, tubing, etc. That will fit nicely in a small duffel bag or suitcase. As long as you don't check it and don't drop the bag, you'll be fine. Not really worth carrying it around in its carrying case and dealing with one more bag, IMHO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.