Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Southwest Matching Status for CO Ascent/Summit Members

Old Mar 26, 2013, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver

They did this toward the end of last year, but this time it's early enough in the year it might even be useful. Here's the info:

We have an exciting opportunity for Colorado Rapid Rewards® Members who have elite status through the United Airlines MileagePlus® or Frontier EarlyReturns® programs! Through April 30, 2013, MileagePlus Premier® and EarlyReturns Ascent or Summit members can get complimentary Rapid Rewards A-List Membership!

As an A-List Member, you will enjoy special privileges designed to make your travel experience easier, faster, and more enjoyable than ever, including:
• Priority Boarding
• Fly By® Priority Check-in and Security Lane Access (where available)
• 25% Earning Bonus
• Dedicated A-List Membership Phone Line
• Standby Priority
To take advantage of this elite status match, submit the following to [email protected]:
1. A copy of your current, valid MileagePlus Premier or EarlyReturns Ascent or Summit membership card or statement
2. Your first and last name
3. Phone number
4. Rapid Rewards account number
5. Enter "Colorado Status Match Offer" in your subject line
To avoid delays, please ensure that your request includes all of the above information. Please note that your e-mail submission cannot exceed five megabytes (5MB).

Don't miss out on this opportunity to match your elite status today!
Old Mar 26, 2013, 4:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
I did it the new status with southwest posted fast in about a week
Old Mar 27, 2013, 11:03 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, WN CP, Marriott Gold
I took this deal last year before a flight on Southwest (to a city that Frontier doesn't serve) - unlike Frontier, Southwest does not extend the perk of priority boarding to traveling companions, so you board early and play various games to try and save a seat while your SO stands in line. Add to that the fact that the airport (PHL) had a 45-minute security line with _no_ enforcement of the premium line, and all this deal really did was remind me why I fly Frontier whenever possible over Southwest.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.