Wiki Posts
Search

New Routes?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2010, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by gsupstate
Green Bay... Okay, I know they have a pro football team (one of the universe's imponderables), but what else is there? What corporate HQ's do they have?
Yes, this is where the team is Green Bay Packers. It is more than 200,000 populations who live in Green Bay, WS. So it will be done extremely performance very well GRB-DEN is first-time ever. There is enough more demand out of GRB-DEN. If F9 will eventually to added more frequencies from GRB-DEN.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
San Jose service to be discontinued May 14.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_144376...nclick_check=1

Last edited by JerryFF; Feb 22, 2010 at 10:29 am
Old Feb 20, 2010, 9:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JerryFF
San Jose service to be discontinued March 14.

Yes, unfortunately they didn't workout very well due to poor performer. So that's why WN has already existence service from DEN-SJC. So it will eventually to kept on that one for WN. It was so tough competitive against WN, UA has already existing service. It will have head-to-head against WN & UA.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 8:00 am

Programs: LH Miles & More, F9 Early Returns
Really cool feature on the Frontier website right now, they're showing DEN-PHF as 7179 miles right now. Do that flight once with a return and then one more short flight and you're already an Ascent member!
Old Mar 7, 2010, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by JerryFF
San Jose service to be discontinued May 14.

Sad. I was looking forward to the F9 Stretch seating on the SJC-DEN-LGA route. Now I'm back to AA, DL, UA, and possibly WN later this Summer. I only fly a few times a year, an "un-elite", and I'm 500K from lifetime AA GLD.
Old Apr 25, 2010, 9:13 am

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by N522US
That's because Republic has decided to liquidate Lynx Aviation. All of the Q400's will be gone by mid-September and all Lynx employees laid off (if you believe Republic's release most will end up at other Republic subsidiary's but that's a lie due to current union rules).

The only routes not being taken up with E-170's and E-190's are FAR & TUL.
The new SDF service is Airbus A319/A320.

Last time they were in the SDF market it was a mix of E-170's and A319/A320s.

Glad they're back, just wish they offered a morning SDF-DEN flight.

Their current schedule is an afternoon DEN-SDF flight with an evening SDF-DEN return.

UA Express jumped into the market a couple months ago as well when FFT announced the new service - UAx is also operating their flights at the same time to compete with FFT head-on, but using a mix of CR2's (eek), CR7's, and E170's on the route depending on day. UAx is all over the place with respect to equipment - sometimes DEN-SDF will go out as a CR2 and the SDF-DEN return will operate as an E170.
Old Apr 25, 2010, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by N810FR
Really cool feature on the Frontier website right now, they're showing DEN-PHF as 7179 miles right now. Do that flight once with a return and then one more short flight and you're already an Ascent member!
This is incorrect. This is shorter the routes is less than 1,700 miles. I think F9 is put on wrong mileage number. I think it should have to being fixed it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.