Wiki Posts
Search

24 Hour cancellation policy

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2009, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: united
24 Hour cancellation policy

Does Frontier offer a full refund on flights purchased with 24 hours (like United)?
Old May 25, 2009, 8:25 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM,Alaska MVP Gold, HH Diamond
unofficial?

I know i had a brain cramp and booked for the wrong week, instantly realized it when I printed it, and called back. Issued a credit and I rebooked. Not sure if that's official or not, but it worked.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 2:54 pm

Frontier is very good about correcting any mistakes you make on the web, provided you call them with 24 hours.
Make sure you've communicated well. By "credit" does that mean you will use the credit for a future trip, or your credit card will be credited so you won't be paying for two tickets? Better clarify that.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 10:32 am

Programs: Free checked in bag on UA & DL. Free icecream at Marriott checkin.
Last time I tried, they said they do not allow for 24hrs grace period.
Old Aug 19, 2009, 4:57 pm
DJZ

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, former UA 1K, SPG AMEX addict
any updates to this?
thanks,
DJZ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.