F9 still operating planes with old seating config?

Old Feb 2, 09, 9:30 am
Original Poster

F9 still operating planes with old seating config?

So I booked a flight on friday afternoon, which departs this afternoon. When I booked, I selected my favorite seat (11A), which as I'm sure you all know, has no seat in front of it.

When I went to check in this morning, my seat had been changed to 10A, I went into the seat selector, and it's showing me a seat map with the old seat configuration. So, just a single exit row, in row 10.

My question for those on here...Is F9 still operating any planes with the old layout, or is something screwed up, and I'm be assigned a non-existant seat that will get changed when I show up at the gate?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 2, 09, 11:11 am

Sorry to hear about the change.

Yes, there are very few of them still floating around. There was a delay in the conversion schedule, but things are rolling again and they should all be done in the next few weeks.

Checko
Old Feb 2, 09, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GreatChecko View Post
Sorry to hear about the change.

Yes, there are very few of them still floating around. There was a delay in the conversion schedule, but things are rolling again and they should all be done in the next few weeks.

Checko
Thanks Checko. Just got to the gate and confirmed that it's a case of an old config plane.

C

Search this Thread