Wiki Posts
Search

Rainbow Rewards?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2008, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Frontier Summit, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Rainbow Rewards?

I always wished Frontier got on IDine, but I guess they have something else like it. Anyone have experience with Rainbow Rewards?

Frontier Airlines has partnered with Rainbow Rewards to get you CASH BACK.
EARN CASH BACK WITH EVERY CARD IN YOUR WALLET.

Frontier Airlines has partnered with Rainbow Rewards to get you CASH BACK with your holiday purchases or MORE MILES, it's your choice!

Now you can get MORE MILES or CASH BACK whenever you shop or dine at over 2,000 participating merchants. Register the debit, credit, and/or Frontier MasterCard® you already have and get up to 33% Cash Back for every purchase you make. Or exchange your Cash Back for Frontier EarlyReturns® miles!

How does it work?

Register all the cards in your wallet - it takes less than two minutes and it's FREE! Shop locally at over 2,000 participating merchants or shop online and get up to 33% Cash Back. Keep the Cash Back you earn or convert your Cash Back into Frontier EarlyReturns® miles. Get started today and become part of the Rainbow Rewards community that's already earned over $1,500,000 in Cash Back rewards.

Already a Frontier MasterCard® holder?

Then you may already be a Rainbow Rewards member.
Go to RainbowRewards.com so you can access your account!

To learn more about this Cash Back benefit on your Frontier MasterCard® click here.

$284,000 is the amount Frontier MasterCard(R) Holders have earned in Cash Back with Rainbow Rewards. That equals over 9.5 million miles, and 630 plane tickets.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 9:00 am

Only problem is that there seems to be a $25 minimum balance before they paid out any. Means one has to buy quite a lot to pay the $.03/mile redemption price. I was hoping this would be a way to keep my miles active, but it's impracticable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.