Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summit benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2008, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Summit benefits

I haven't asked the question yet, but was wondering if anyone knew if they added the $3 snack to the list of benefits for summit members. We get free DTV and free booze, but what about the snacks?
Old Jul 11, 2008, 7:17 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by GeneralJdog
I haven't asked the question yet, but was wondering if anyone knew if they added the $3 snack to the list of benefits for summit members. We get free DTV and free booze, but what about the snacks?
No free snacks even for Summits.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 10:30 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by German Expat
No free snacks even for Summits.
Apologize for re-hashing an old thread, but I was doing a search for an answer to a predicament I had today.

A summit member, I could swear that I read that a snack was included for ER members at this level. Over the last 4 months, flying probably 30 legs, Ive gotten a snack every time and have never even been asked for my status, or payment. Today, however, I was asked if I were a C+ ticket holder, to which I replied "Summit member?".

Eventually, it was dropped, after conversation between the two FAs. The determination was that there was a lot of confusion over this issue. Miffed, I stopped by the customer service desk in Denver to ask. The helpful young lady ensured me that snacks were still included for Summit Members. On the net now, I cant find that line item showing snacks included for summits.

Im lost. Who knows?
Old Mar 17, 2011, 7:26 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by hoskm01
Apologize for re-hashing an old thread, but I was doing a search for an answer to a predicament I had today.

A summit member, I could swear that I read that a snack was included for ER members at this level. Over the last 4 months, flying probably 30 legs, Ive gotten a snack every time and have never even been asked for my status, or payment. Today, however, I was asked if I were a C+ ticket holder, to which I replied "Summit member?".

Eventually, it was dropped, after conversation between the two FAs. The determination was that there was a lot of confusion over this issue. Miffed, I stopped by the customer service desk in Denver to ask. The helpful young lady ensured me that snacks were still included for Summit Members. On the net now, I cant find that line item showing snacks included for summits.

Im lost. Who knows?
You must have been lucky in your previous flights. I never did get a snack and the benefits page on F9 also does not show it :

http://www.frontierairlines.com/fron...tier-levels.do
Old Mar 17, 2011, 8:54 am

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
You are entitled to unlimited premium beverages and thats all unless you but a Plus ticket then the snack is included.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.