Frontier's policy on lower fares than purchased price

Old May 9, 08, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Frontier's policy on lower fares than purchased price

i bought 2 tickets on frontier a month ago. Now they show up online as $90 cheaper. Does anyone know their policy about refunding the difference? I called and the customer service rep said they never do that. I know other airlines do it, whats their deal?
Old May 11, 08, 8:10 am

Programs: WN A-list/CP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Plt,*wood Plt,F9 Summitt, Hyatt Diamond,
Originally Posted by dubbledxu View Post
i bought 2 tickets on frontier a month ago. Now they show up online as $90 cheaper. Does anyone know their policy about refunding the difference? I called and the customer service rep said they never do that. I know other airlines do it, whats their deal?
Exactly why some of us FF use WN, I cancel a WN flight and the funds go into my account and then purchase the Ding or sale fare with no loss of money and NO CHANGE FEES. WN may not be everyone's cup of tea but they do know how to run an airline with profits.

I choose not use a F9 return ticket last week, converted to another June RT to Billings. Yes, the $100 change fee was imposed. I choose to use a free ticket on WN for return last week due to F9 changing the schedule last friday. Was able to get a WN seat on line 24 hours before flight, nice. F9 has been re aligning schedule due to Republic termination.

Search this Thread