Award ticket BDL-DEN ?

Old May 5, 08, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus (Premier Exec)
Award ticket BDL-DEN ?

Has anybody ever used miles to book an award ticket from Hartford to Denver (BDL-DEN) ? It seems that every single date I can fly is blacked out.

As somebody that's been loyal enough to accumulate 70,000 miles I find this really obnoxious on the part of Frontier.
Old May 5, 08, 12:35 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, Amtrak, VIA
Several posters on this board have disagreed strongly, but I find F9 award availability to be poor, compared to UA or AA.
Old May 5, 08, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP (Lifetime Gold) and Marriott Platinum
I also have a 70,000 Early Return balance and today I went online and saw close to zero availability on STL - DEN the last two weekends in June. I guess I will redeem two Southwest Rapid Rewards and purchase two more tickets for this visit out of St. Louis as seats remain scarce and more expensive on F9.
Old May 5, 08, 6:00 pm

Programs: WN A-list/CP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Plt,*wood Plt,F9 Summitt, Hyatt Diamond,
Same issue

I have same problem, F9 is going to drive some of us away. However I have flown them last 2 weeks, not without issues of course. Let's all face it, miles or Rapid Rewards are going to be harder to use. Wn is even now much more freindly. F9 and Chapter 11 issue will force you to use more miles to use them. 15K seats are out of the question!

Search this Thread