How do I find the seatmap on FrontierAirlines.com?

Old Dec 18, 2007, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM (and NRSA), UA NA, HH Dia, National Exec Elite
How do I find the seatmap on FrontierAirlines.com?

Is there a way to find the seatmap assuming I have my flight linked to my FF number?

I've searched all over and cant find a damn thing on it
Old Dec 18, 2007, 9:30 pm

Programs: United, Marriott, Choice, Avis, Hertz
Originally Posted by majorwibi
Is there a way to find the seatmap assuming I have my flight linked to my FF number?

I've searched all over and cant find a damn thing on it

I don't think you can do anything until online checkin opens 24 hours before the flight. I usually call and they can take care of it really quickly. Have your 6-letter confirmation code handy. If anybody else knows how to do this please post up. I have to book flights through Orbitz for Business, and I am not always able to access all the available seats when booking.
Old Dec 19, 2007, 5:18 pm

Be careful when selecting seats though Orbitz or Expedia. They often (if ever) don't forward the seat selection to Frontier. If you do use them, call the reservation center to confirm or seat selection.
Old Dec 28, 2007, 1:51 pm

I just noticed you can now access a seat map pre-purchase on the flight availability screens on F9's site. I am pretty sure this is brand new.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.