Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns (Pre-Alignment)
Reload this Page >

Announcement: Help guide the merger of the YX and F9 forums

Old May 11, 2010, 11:11 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member

MostlyAir has initiated a discussion with FT's member elected advisory panel regarding the near-term of the Frontier and Midwest forums. Please feel free weigh in or ask questions relevant to the eventual melding of the program threads here: ---------
essxjay
Midwest Miles moderator

Last edited by essxjay; May 27, 2010 at 8:44 pm
Old May 27, 2010, 8:44 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

A bit of good news (emphasis mine):

Originally Posted by lucky9876coins
Since there has been quite a bit of discussion about the consolidation of the Frontier and Midwest forums and several TalkBoard members have been getting PMs asking when this will go to a vote, I just wanted to clarify that this is being discussed in the private TalkBoard forum. I think it's safe to say everyone is in favor of these forums eventually being consolidated, so it is more of a question of when. So rest assured we'll be monitoring the forums and program updates, and as soon as enough TalkBoard members feel the timing is right, this will go to a vote.

Thanks for your patience, and rest assured the silence isn't because we're not paying attention.
Old Jun 17, 2010, 6:30 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Bump. Quite a bit of chatter since the Talkboard Chat over Memorial Day weekend ...
Old Jun 18, 2010, 12:39 pm

There is now a motion to combine the boards, so we will have a decision after July 2nd.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...st-forums.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.