Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns (Pre-Alignment)
Reload this Page >

Any easy way to enter the EarlyReturns # after completing the travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2010, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA - Platinum; Starwood - Platinum; Alaska - MVP75; IHG - Platinum; Hilton - Gold; Marriott - Gold

I completed my travel 2 weeks back and tried to go online, but I couldn't find a way to input my EarlyReturns # and ticket info to my account. I forgot to give the ER # at the boarding area. In fact, I got my ticket at the boarding counter after my original United flight got cancelled.

When I called the customer service ER line, they put me on hold for ever, I will be out of the country in 2 days and I wanted an easy way to do this. Like United.com, any web links?
Old Jan 23, 2010, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
I have not heard of a way to do this on the F9 website.. Unfortunately, the site does not have the capability that most airlines sites currently have. I also searched for ways to add retro credit and could not find any thing. I would suggest another call to F9 to add the retro credit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.