Earn 25,000 Early Returns bonus miles

Old Jan 8, 10, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN A-List, Hertz 5*, Bonvoy Gold
Earn 25,000 Early Returns bonus miles

New F9 promo...earn 25,000 bonus miles with purchase of one Classic Plus RT ticket, originating in Denver, Aspen, Colorado Springs, or Durango, to any other state Frontier serves by February 14, 2010; complete travel by March 5, 2010.

Register:

https://secure-103.portline.com/fron...QZ8zRnhA%3D%3D
Old Jan 8, 10, 8:49 pm

Programs: UA
For me it would be basically buying miles. I am already Summit so not much benefits out of the ticket.
F9 miles are currently just not worth too much. Frontier must not value their own miles much because 25k miles is quite a lot for 1 trip.
I think its a good deal if you have no status, free luggage, free tv and the freedom to change the ticket.
If you are already Summit (like me) its not worth to bother.
Old Jan 11, 10, 1:45 pm

Programs: United, Alaska
Looks like a pretty clear response to Southwest's Denver promotion. Just wish I needed to go somewhere.

And here comes United.
Old Jan 11, 10, 3:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/1MM, DL PM, UA Plat, HH DIA, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
It's interesting that F9 allows anyone to participate in this promotion, as long as they originate in Colorado, while United's promotion requires you to be a Colorado resident.
Old Jan 11, 10, 8:55 pm

Programs: United Premier Executive ; Frontier Summit
Another Summit Concurs

If you could find a real cheap Classic Plus it might worth it to pad some miles for my wife's account. However if she uses her account on award travel. No Stretch and No Free Drinks. Maybe I'll get lucky and the company will screw up and buy a last minute trip. Or do you think they would let me change ticket types after booking? It might be worth it to me to pay diference for 25,000

Search this Thread