FA's Very Helpful

Old Dec 21, 09, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA/1K/HHDiamond
FA's Very Helpful

Just flew Frontier for the first time and still cannot get over how helpful the FA's were to the passenagers. I am 1K with UA for the last 4 years and just never see this kind of helpfulness. So refreshing!!!! Is this the norm???
Old Dec 22, 09, 1:01 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Yes! It's the main reason I am moving whatever flying I can over to them and away from UA - even if because of *A I get CO miles...

If only they flew to BOS...
Old Dec 22, 09, 11:10 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
They do via MCI or MKE! Through MKE you should be able to get on a A319 for both legs.
Old Dec 22, 09, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA
Usually you get very good and motivated crews with F9. I would think they are in average better then UA and I fly a lot on UA.
Old Dec 22, 09, 2:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 2MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
F9 crews give the best service in the business.

For example, on UA from Denver to the east coast, the FA's seem to do minimum service then head to the galley to hide out. F9 FA's work the cabin regularly during that flight and don't hide out near as much.

Last week I was on a flight weather delayed because of east coast weather, the FA's were working the plane while it was sitting at Denver and the pilots kept everyone fully informed. The flight was delayed 2 hours at the gate but there was no grumbling or complaints that you'd see elsewhere because everyone was kept informed by a friendly crew.

Search this Thread