FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns (Pre-Alignment) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frontier-airlines-earlyreturns-pre-alignment-491/)
-   -   F9 Mileage Summary (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frontier-airlines-earlyreturns-pre-alignment/1021134-f9-mileage-summary.html)

FriendlySkies Nov 26, 2009 10:23 pm

F9 Mileage Summary

Does anybody know if it is possible for F9 to email or mail you a complete list of every flight that you have flown with them? Or is that something I would have to stop by the GO for? I am compiling flight lists for the last several years, and am missing several Frontier flights...

SteveinSTL Nov 27, 2009 9:24 am

details?

Originally Posted by danielpalen (Post 12885923)
Does anybody know if it is possible for F9 to email or mail you a complete list of every flight that you have flown with them? Or is that something I would have to stop by the GO for? I am compiling flight lists for the last several years, and am missing several Frontier flights...

Sounds like a FlightMemory sort of project?

I'm not aware, as all my flights in the past 2 yrs were part of my daytimer and recoverable. Let us know; have you contacted the FF desk?

German Expat Nov 27, 2009 7:15 pm

No idea whether they have this. Curious myself since I just did it with United (got a nice green and white paper print out from a dot matrix printer).

SteveinSTL Nov 27, 2009 8:33 pm

charged?

Originally Posted by German Expat (Post 12889077)
No idea whether they have this. Curious myself since I just did it with United (got a nice green and white paper print out from a dot matrix printer).

Did UA charge for this?

FriendlySkies Nov 27, 2009 8:36 pm

I called UA and they send to send a letter requesting your history, with your MP # to:

United Mileage Plus Service Center
P.O. Box 6120
Rapid City, SD 57709-6120

You should get something in the mail in two-three weeks...

German Expat Nov 28, 2009 7:02 am

Originally Posted by SteveinSTL (Post 12889310)
Did UA charge for this?

They didn't charge for it and if you read some threads over at the UA forum some people reporting getting charged 20$.
Also I did not need to send a letter, I just called them and they relayed the message. Came in about 5 days.
But I am GS with UA so this might have to do with getting no charge and also not having to send a letter.

FriendlySkies Nov 30, 2009 3:28 pm

I just contacted Frontier, and they were able to email me a spreadsheet showing all of my flights from the time that I opened the account. I wish it was this easy to get this info. from UA...

German Expat Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Good to know this is available. Good customer service and saves retyping the info. I am just wading through 5 years of UA print outs trying to figure out my international flights.

FriendlySkies Nov 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Just don't kill your eyes when going over the Frontier info... It took me thirty-minutes to determine I had flown 917,531 miles on Frontier since I opened my account in February of 2001

SteveinSTL Nov 30, 2009 4:32 pm

seriously??!

Originally Posted by danielpalen (Post 12901819)
Just don't kill your eyes when going over the Frontier info... It took me thirty-minutes to determine I had flown 917,531 miles on Frontier since I opened my account in October of 2003...

That's some serious BIS mileage for an airline that's not easy to rack up that sort of miles w/o flying across water. If so, wow, I'm duly impressed..:cool: That's 150K/yr just on F9, and I assume any other DEN flyer also picks up a fair share of UA, etc, etc. For that sort of mileage, I'd expect to be flying in the cockpit, with a drink in hand, looking at a laptop. No, wrong airline

I need to buy you a drink at DIA Concourse A sometime soon. You're probably there now...:D

FriendlySkies Nov 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Our company has offices in Denver, Virginia, Florida, Georgia and a few other states, so I fly pretty much every week. I get three-weeks of vacation time per year, before Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and other holidays...

Last year, I probably flew 42 of the 52 weeks..... Down on Monday, back on Friday and then two days off before it started up again...

German Expat Nov 30, 2009 5:55 pm

I am very impressed with this type of mileage. Can't imagine doing this with domestic travel only.
Just a shame F9 miles are currently not worth much with not much standard availability.
Also a sham F9 does not have 1 million miles fliers, they should give you Ascent or Summit for live :D

FriendlySkies Nov 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by German Expat (Post 12902273)
I am very impressed with this type of mileage. Can't imagine doing this with domestic travel only.
Just a shame F9 miles are currently not worth much with not much standard availability.
Also a sham F9 does not have 1 million miles fliers, they should give you Ascent or Summit for live :D

It is too bad that F9 isn't part of a major alliance. I like being part of UA, because I can use miles all across the board...

Actually, I heard something about F9 possibly having MM fliers back in 2003. I think I saw an article in the Denver Post or maybe the Rocky... I believe the article said that they only had two or three MM people, so I don't know if there are more today...I would assume so, as they have some cheap fares...