Carry-on Luggage on Lynx

Old Oct 12, 2009, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Carry-on Luggage on Lynx

I will be flying Lynx for the first time this week and I am wondering what are the experiences with carry-on luggage with Lynx? Do you have to check larger carry-ons plane side (like I commonly do with XJ)? Any advice or experience would be appreciated.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by MarqKarp
I will be flying Lynx for the first time this week and I am wondering what are the experiences with carry-on luggage with Lynx? Do you have to check larger carry-ons plane side (like I commonly do with XJ)? Any advice or experience would be appreciated.
They have a plane side check system. The gate agents will walk around the boarding area prior to the flight and put tags on the bags. You leave your bag in the jetbridge or on a cart and it will be returned to you planeside when you arrive your destination.

The area under the seat is larger than the overhead bins, so you might be able to fit a larger briefcase down there.

Checko
Old Oct 12, 2009, 6:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
The do plane-side checks for larger bags. The Q400 will hold slightly larger bags than traditional RJ's - I took my small rollerboard on to the Q400 a few days ago that normally has to be gate checked on RJ's.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the responses! It makes it good to know exactly what to expect.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.