Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

AMEX: Choice of European Trips; 7/31dl!!!; 1x; 18+; Void PR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2007, 10:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

AMERICAN EXPRESS - MORE REASONS TO VISIT EUROPE

Choice of:

a) 5-day trip for 2 to London and Paris, incl coach airfare, 2nights hotel in London and in Paris, first class accommodations on the Eurostar speed train, theatre tickets to a West End show in London and tickets to Paris’ cabaret extravaganza 'Le Paradis Latin.' Value $4,838

b) 7-day trip for 2 to Barcelona, Spain, incl coach airfare, hotels Art Tour Barcelona which is focused on the art of painters associated with the Catalonian capital (Gaudí, Dalí, Picasso & Miro), Cava Wine Tour, admission to the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, and Marques de Riscal Winery Tour in Rioja. Value $4,758

c) 6-day trip for 2 to Dublin, Ireland, incl coach airfare, hotels, one tasting menu dinner at Thornton’s, and a cooking class at The Dunbrody House. Value $4,770

d) 6-day trip for 2 to Amsterdam, Holland, and Brussels, Belgium, incl coach airfare, hotels, rail transfer between cities, half-day private sightseeing tours in both cities and a Gassan Diamond Factory tour. Value $4,570

e) 6-day trip for 2 to Munich, Germany, and Vienna, Austria, incl coach airfare, hotel, 1st class rail transfer between cities, and three-hour sightseeing tours in Munich and Vienna. Value $4,758

http://www.americanexpress.com/travel
Old Jul 31, 2007, 10:33 am

Question

Is there a link I am not seeing?
Old Jul 31, 2007, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Found a more specific one.

http://www.morereasonstovisiteurope.com/
Old Jul 31, 2007, 11:58 am

According to the site, the contest is already over. Bummer.
Old Jul 31, 2007, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Well I just entered it at 2:42pm PDT, so it's still open. However, today is the last day & they usually go by EDT so I'd recommend entering before midnight EDT. Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.