Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

SINGAPORE AIR: Trip to Singapore; 10/2dl; 1x; 18+

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2006, 7:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

SINGAPORE AIRLINES - FLY THE A380

* 7-day trip for 2 to Singapore for the first commercial flight of Singapore Airlines´ new Airbus A380 from Singapore to Sydney, incl coach airfare from Los Angeles, New York (JFK or Newark), San Francisco or Vancouver to Singapore with return from Sydney, 2-night hotel in Singapore and 4-night hotel in Sydney, breakfast daily, and economy class seats on the A380 flight. (no airfare to departure cities)

http://www.a380.singaporeair.com/register_home.html.
Old Sep 23, 2006, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
My cup of tea!

thank you!
Old Sep 23, 2006, 8:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Appreciate the thanks but no need to post it (see the sticky). I thought on the couple you did there was a link problem or something, hence clicking on the thread again. Have a good evening. Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.