Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Who has won anything from FT contests? A show of hands please.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who has won anything from FT contests? A show of hands please.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by Flyingmama
I was notified today I won a $1,000 voucher on Northwest Airlines from the CheapTickets Cheaptips sweeps. Now all I have to do is figure out where I want to go within the continental US.
Along with SkiAdcock, I can't think of a more deserving person on this forum!! Congrats.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 3:51 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by Flyingmama
I was notified today I won a $1,000 voucher on Northwest Airlines from the CheapTickets Cheaptips sweeps. Now all I have to do is figure out where I want to go within the continental US.
NW does fly to Alaska, you know. We are part of the U.S. last I heard. I think you could get here with that much to spend, maybe even two tickets.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 2:09 pm

Congrats Flyingmama...now you will be 'flying'...even if you do have to stay in the 'continental' 48 (lol)...lots of nice places. You've helped so many of us find good stuff,it's only fitting you got a nice prize!! Enjoy!
Old Jun 12, 2007, 2:37 pm

Thumbs up

Hey- I just won the bedding outfit from Baskin-Robbins. Worth 72 dollars. With 10 grand kids, I'm sure one will love it!
Old Jun 15, 2007, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
There must be some kind of FT lucky streak going on. I just won an HP Pavilion laptop from FedEx. It was one of the daily prizes. Sent my affidavit in today.

The contest is still going on in case you are interested, daily entries until 6/30/07. Hawaii trip is the grand prize. Contest was posted by Sharon on April 7. Thanks Sharon!!!

http://www.nomoreallnighters.com/
Old Jun 16, 2007, 12:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Congrats! And in honor of your win I entered again Cheers.
Old Jun 16, 2007, 3:43 pm

Congratulations, outoftown! A new laptop to take on your travels! I've been entering that sucker since it started and have won nothing - nada - zilch. Must be your good karma for posting all those sweepstakes.
Old Jun 28, 2007, 1:23 pm

Programs: AF/KL, LX, IB
Originally Posted by outoftown
I just won an HP Pavilion laptop from FedEx. It was one of the daily prizes.
wow congrats thats a cool one! way back in december i won a free KLM ticket to AMS (from within Europe), and was even reminded to please claim that, but the tax was this funny addition, and in the end i didnt even have any time to use that ticket...
Old Jun 30, 2007, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by tlhanger
Hey- I just won the bedding outfit from Baskin-Robbins. Worth 72 dollars. With 10 grand kids, I'm sure one will love it!
Actually was delivered on 06/29/07. That has to be some sort of record.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 1:00 pm

Programs: UA
I won free Wet n'Wild eyeshadow last summer Only one of 750 given out! Whoot!

It's pretty decent stuff, too.
Old Jul 4, 2007, 1:43 pm

Programs: DL, Hhonors Gold
My child just won a 10 pack of hubba bubba bubble gum from the HB Hawaii sweepstakes here. He's EXCITED about this!
Old Jul 4, 2007, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by spleenstomper
My child just won a 10 pack of hubba bubba bubble gum from the HB Hawaii sweepstakes here. He's EXCITED about this!
Congrats! And while we all hope to win the big stuff, sometimes the smaller prizes can be fun/worthwhile too!

Cheers.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 10:04 am

Talking Nice!

Originally Posted by spleenstomper
My younger sister has been buying hubba bubba to try and win that! Tell your child, congrats! Those things are so so so hard to win. I never really thought that that they actually gave those out, I thought that they just put contest things on the wrapper to boost sales.

-Will (A.K.A. surfnwow)
Old Jul 18, 2007, 2:58 pm

I won thanks to members @ flyertalk

I have been surfing this site for almost a year now. As you can see I've never posted before. Guess I've haven't had much to say until now. I have found much useful information in these forums and the contest forum has been most interesting for me. I would not have started this hobby of entering contests and sweeps if it wasn't for this forum (from people like Sharon and others alike). I have entered many of the contests over the past 10 months or so. I am picky and don't enter them all since I live in Bulgaria most of the year. However, I do go after all the Las Vegas sweeps. So, with only 10 months experience, I won one. Ballys Fitness gave 31trips to Las Vegas in a March '07 contest (1 trip a day throughout March). I can't remember but, I feel 100% certain it was posted here. Well, tomorrow I will fax my affidavit to the marketing company. Air fare, 4 nights, $500 spa voucher, show tickets, etc. I'm a happy guy, but, more importantly, "Thanks" to all the members who take the time to research and share their interests here. I am sure there are many surfers like myself who appreciate your works! John
Old Jul 18, 2007, 3:45 pm

Congrats and you're welcome! Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.