Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

$100,000 + Trip to Hollywood, d/l 3/07 1x

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2005, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP

http://jcpenneybiggeststar.millenniumweb.com/
U.S. residents, except Puerto Rico, territories, possessions. 21 or older.

This is for the 2nd chance drawing. See the rules for scratch off tickets for instant win and to match numbers that will be shown on the Oscars. Entering the 2nd Chance Drawing with the above link requires acceptance of J.C. Penney emailings, which of course you can opt out of later.

(1) Grand Prize: $100,000 (in the form of a cashier's check), plus a first-class trip to Hollywood, CA, for two for 5 days/4 nights to attend the 2006 Oscar® Pre-show Red Carpet viewing area only. Red Carpet Bleacher Seats are non-transferable and have no retail or re-sale value. Prize does not include admittance to the Academy Awards® ceremony, nor entrance into the Kodak Theatre. Winner and guest must comply with any security procedure or measures imposed by the Academy and/or its representatives. The Academy reserves its right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel the participation of any winner or guest due to non-compliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct; approximate retail value ("ARV"): $115,000. Odds: 1:12,000,000. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon winner's point of departure and dates of travel. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Prize includes: round-trip first-class air transportation for 2 between the major US gateway airport nearest winner's residence and Hollywood, CA; first-class hotel accommodations for 4 nights; 2 tickets to the 2006 Oscar® Pre-show Red Carpet viewing area; and limo service for 5 days/4 nights. Winner and his or her guest must travel together sometime in February or March 2006 (exact date to be confirmed at time of awarding), and use the same itinerary. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all travel documents, including but not limited to any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. In the unlikely event that the Academy Awards® Ceremony is cancelled or altered in any way which would prevent or invalidate the awarding of reserved seating to view the red carpet festivities, the Sponsor is responsible only for providing the remaining portions of the prize as described above. Instant Prizes: (210) First Prizes: JCPenney $500 Gift Card, ARV: $500 ea. Odds 1:57,143. (7,500) Second Prizes: JCPenney $20 Gift Card. ARV: $20 each. Odds: 1:1,600. Gift cards may be used to purchase JCPenney retail store, catalog and Internet merchandise and services and are subject to terms and conditions printed thereon. Total ARV of all prizes: $370,000. No prize, cash, substitutions, transfers or assignments

Last edited by Frenchie Flyer; Feb 10, 2005 at 10:47 pm
Old Feb 10, 2005, 9:34 am

Updated Link

Here is the correct link - I think there was a typo in the original post:
http://jcpenneybiggeststar.millenniumweb.com/
Old Feb 10, 2005, 11:24 am

If you're going to enter the second chance drawing online - it's too early! According to the rules:

a) To enter online go to www.jcpenney.com/biggeststar between 11 p.m. PT 2/27/05 and 11:59 p.m. PT 3/7/05, complete all the required fields on the Second Chance online entry form and submit...

Patience...patience...
Old Feb 10, 2005, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by Flyingmama
If you're going to enter the second chance drawing online - it's too early! According to the rules:

a) To enter online go to www.jcpenney.com/biggeststar between 11 p.m. PT 2/27/05 and 11:59 p.m. PT 3/7/05, complete all the required fields on the Second Chance online entry form and submit...

Patience...patience...

I wonder if this is a typo because when I registered at the above link, I received a confirmation thanking me for registering.
Old Feb 10, 2005, 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by Always Travel Ready
I wonder if this is a typo because when I registered at the above link, I received a confirmation thanking me for registering.
Don't know - but I don't want to risk being disqualified! So I will happily wait until the 27th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.