Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Head to Central Europe with KLM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 3:44 pm
formerly airedalemom
Original Poster

Programs: AC 25K, AF, Marriott etc......

https://www.heading2europe.ca/?WT.mc...i_vid=67465402

Always wanted to discover the wonders of Central Europe? Do not lose a moment and get into the control tower to direct our planes to their good destination!

By participating, you will have the chance to win an incredible City Trip for 2 to Central Europe. You will discover the wonderful cities of Budapest, Prague and Vienna.

The prize includes:

KLM flight to Budapest and return from Prague in Economy class for 2 people
Arrival transfer in Budapest and departure transfer in Prague
7 day trip to Budapest, Vienna and Prague including a sightseeing tour in each city offered by Exotik Tours
Accommodation in double occupation, 4* hotels with daily breakfasts: 2 nights Budapest, 2 nights Vienna, 3 nights Prague offered by Exotik Tours
Second class train segments from Budapest to Vienna and from Vienna to Budapest
Old Jan 19, 2017, 3:09 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
The contest is open to Canadians residing in Canada and of legal age in the province they live in.
I don't live in Canada so it won't work for me.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 9:50 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Finally one that works in Quebec, thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.