Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

AirlineReporter & Gogo: Win a free ride on Gogo's 735 on March 13!

Old Feb 11, 2016, 8:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold

Just a fun little contest with AirlineReporter: Gogo is headed down to SXSW, and you have a chance to hitch a free ride for two on the Jimmy Ray, Gogo's very own Boeing 737-500, from Chicago to Austin. Check out my trip report on AR!

The winner and a guest will receive the following:
  • Two seats (for the winner and a friend) onboard Gogo’s 737-500 from Chicago to Austin on Sunday, March 13, 2016
  • Roundtrip airfare from any domestic U.S. airport to Chicago (on Saturday, March 12), and then from Austin back home after the Gogo flight (sorry, tickets to SXSW not included)
  • One night hotel stay in Chicago (plus airport transfers)
  • Cool Gogo swag
  • Awesome memories and, hopefully, great photos to make your friends jealous

To be eligible, winners must be:
  • a resident of the United States
  • an AvGeek or fan of aviation
  • able to make the flight dates (March 12-13)
  • age 21 or over (including guests)
  • able to provide valid contact information (for the purpose of contacting the winner only)
  • ready to have an amazing time!

For entry and complete details, visit
http://www.airlinereporter.com/2016/...o-737-contest/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.