Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Alaska Air & RIDE Snowboards "Travel Sweepstakes" 3/15/15dl, 1x, FB, 18+, US

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2015, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Grand Prize is two roundtrip tickets on Alaska Airlines to one of the cities listed below plus a snowboard, boots, and bindings.

CONTEST: ALASKA AIRLINES X RIDE SNOWBOARDS SWEEPSTAKES

Eligibility: Contest valid in the U.S. only. Contest is subject to all local rules and regulations in the state and or country where the entrant resides. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter. Winners must have U.S. address. No employees of Ride Snowboards, Alaska Airlines or their family members are eligible to win. There may be only one winner per household. Winner will be drawn randomly and automatically at the end of this contest.

How To Enter:

Visit contest website at http://woobox.com/ipjmx3/e2jf8g

Entry Limit: 1 time, but if you share your link you can get 2 additional entries for each person that enters.

Grand Prize:

- You’ll receive two tickets to any of the amazing snow destinations that Alaska Airlines flies to as listed below. You can fly from an Alaska Airlines served city to any one of these shred destinations:

Anchorage (ANC), Juneau (JNU), Cordova (CDV), Mammoth (MMH), Reno/Tahoe (RNO), Kelowna (YLW), Steamboat Springs (HDN), Sun Valley (SUN), Bozeman (BZN), Kalispell (FCA), Albuquerque (ABQ), Redmond/Bend (RDM), Salt Lake City (SLC).

- Along with the flights you’ll also receive a full hardgoods setup from RIDE Snowboards including a Berzerker snowboard, Lasso boots, and Revolt bindings. Choose between a men’s or women’s prize package.d ticket availability at time of purchase.

Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be notified via e-mail. The winner may be
posted in the news section on the site or on our Facebook fan page. If the product requested is not available for some reason, a prize of comparable value will be given. Ride will not accept requests for substitutions, nor will exchanges be allowed once a prize has been awarded. Ride will notify the winner within 7 days of being chosen by email. Winner must respond to notification within 7 days from the date of the drawing or else the prize will be forfeited.

Contest Starts On: 3/1/15

Contest Ends On: 3/15/15

Contest Rules: http://assets.ridesnowboards.com/rid...akes-rules.pdf

Good Luck!

This is my first post to the contest page. If I did something wrong, please let me know.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 8:39 am

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt
Thanks for a high quality post awaite01 :-:

Title contains all the important info and the body is well formatted.

The only thing I'd change is the contest end date which appears to be 3/16/15 (not 3/15/15) according to the entry page. No worries as this is easy to correct by...

1) Editing the body of your post with the correct end date.

and

2) Clicking on the red triangle on the left side of the post which allows you to alert the moderator that the title needs to be amended.

Looking forward to seeing more sweeps posts from you in the future and of course Good Luck! ^
Old Mar 13, 2015, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AussieOzzie
Thanks for a high quality post awaite01 :-:

Title contains all the important info and the body is well formatted.

The only thing I'd change is the contest end date which appears to be 3/16/15 (not 3/15/15) according to the entry page. No worries as this is easy to correct by...

1) Editing the body of your post with the correct end date.

and

2) Clicking on the red triangle on the left side of the post which allows you to alert the moderator that the title needs to be amended.

Looking forward to seeing more sweeps posts from you in the future and of course Good Luck! ^
Thanks for the catch! I am not sure of the actual end date. From the website:

Alaska Airlines is sending you and friend to a great shred destination, while RIDE is giving you a full setup of new gear! The gear package includes a snowboard, boots and bindings for your riding pleasure!

The contest starts 3/1/2015 and ends 3/15/2015. Winners will be notified by email. Enter to win below!
But someplace else said 3/16. The rules don't clarify. I can change it to 3/16 if you would like, but I don't want to mislead anyone!

I'll definitely be posting more contests here in the future.
Old Mar 15, 2015, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA & IHG Plat, SWAlist, Frontier 100k, Marriott Titan, IHG-Hilton-Hyatt-Wynd Gold, Nat EE, Hertz PC
3/15 is the end date from what I found so you are good. -Patrick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.