Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

INK “American Airlines Magazine Ticket Giveaway” 3/31/15dl, 1x, 18+, US50+DC (-RI)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

INK “American Airlines Magazine Ticket Giveaway” 3/31/15dl, 1x, 18+, US50+DC (-RI)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2015, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt

Grand Prize is two (2) roundtrip American Airlines tickets, valid for economy class travel on American Airlines operated, published, scheduled service only in the 50 United States or Washington D.C.

INK “American Airlines Magazine Ticket Giveaway” Sweepstakes

Eligibility: Ink’s American Airlines Magazines Ticket Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia excluding Rhode Island and any other state[s] where any bond or registration requirements may apply to Sweepstakes, who are 18 years of age or older, who reside in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry.

How To Enter: During the Giveaway Entry Period, enter for free by subscribing to American Way, Celebrated Living, and Nexos at www.ink-global.com/american-way-ticket-sweeps by following the onscreen instructions and providing the entrant’s full name and email address.

Entry Limit: Limit of one (1) entry per person/per email address.

Grand Prize (1): Winner will receive two (2) roundtrip American Airlines tickets, valid for economy class travel on American Airlines operated, published, scheduled service only in the 50 United States or Washington D.C. (subject to availability and American Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply).

Travel must be completed by December 31, 2016 and not exceed a total retail value of $3,000

Winner Selection and Notification: On or about April 15, 2015, Ink will randomly select one (1) winner (“Winner”) from amongst all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Entry Period. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts within a twenty-four (24) hour period to notify potential Winner at the email address submitted at the time of entry.

Contest Starts On: Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Contest Ends On: Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Contest Entry Page: http://www.ink-global.com/american-way-ticket-sweeps/

Contest Rules: http://www.ink-global.com/american-way-ticket-sweeps/

Good Luck! ^
Old Jan 25, 2015, 4:11 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
This website does not seem to exist anymore. I just get redirected to the homepage for the company.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 9:02 am

Angry

Originally Posted by krasnoludek
This website does not seem to exist anymore. I just get redirected to the homepage for the company.
me too.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by krasnoludek
Google the link and then select to see a cached version of the site.

That worked for me. The difficulty in finding it should increase the odds....
Old Jan 28, 2015, 6:10 am

Or the sponsor may have killed the sweepstakes. That seems to be happening more and more often when sponsors perceive their sweepstakes sites are being targeted by bots.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 12:22 pm

Link now works!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.