Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

FB:BUR:Fly Back to School Contest, 1x, U.S., d/l 8/6/12

Old Jul 17, 2012, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP

College students only.
https://www.facebook.com/bobhopeairport/app_95936962634

Prize: one (1) round-trip Southwest Airlines ticket, with Burbank Bob Hope Airport as either the origin or the terminus of the flight.
Random drawing.

Eligibility Restrictions: Except as provided in the following sentence, the contest is open to all legal U.S. residents who are both: (i) 18 years of age or older as of July 10, 2012; and (ii) currently enrolled at a college or university.

c. Entry method: Each contestant shall submit all of the following through the Wildfire contest app on the official Bob Hope Airport Facebook page: (i) one (1) photograph of himself or herself wearing a T-shirt or sweatshirt with his or her college or university’s name visible on the front; (ii) a caption for such photograph including the name of the contestant’s college or university; and (iii) a sentence stating the number one reason why he or she loves attending such college or university. Each contestant must also submit his or her name, e-mail address, and the airports of origin and destination for the round-trip Southwest Airlines ticket prize, one of which must be Bob Hope Airport. Only one entry per person is allowed.

d. Content Restrictions: The photograph and caption may not contain any images, symbols or text that: (i) supports, opposes, promotes or concerns a political candidate, political issue, or ballot measure; (ii) supports, opposes, promotes or concerns a religion or religious denomination, creed, tenet or belief; (iii) promotes prejudice or discrimination against any individual or group; or (iv) is vulgar, indecent, or obscene.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.