Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

AAdvantage Grand Prize Vacation Package

Old Jul 13, 2012, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

https://secure.fly.aa.com/bournelegacy/Register

Grand Prize:

200,000 AAdvantage® miles

Six nights' hotel from Hilton HHonors™

Seven days' car rental from Avis & Budget Group anywhere in the U.S.

$750 for a shopping spree

$500 dining gift card from the AAdvantage Dining℠ program
Old Jul 13, 2012, 3:19 pm

dl 8/31

There is a limit of a total of two entries per AAdvantage number regardless of entry method:

A.To Enter Online: To enter: (i) visit aa.com/BourneLegacy and complete the four stages of AAdvantage Operative Training; (ii) complete all required fields on the online Sweepstakes entry form; and (iii) submit as requested and receive one (1) entry into Sweepstakes. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Entrant must provide a valid AAdvantage® membership number in order to enter Sweepstakes. Entrants who are not AAdvantage® members may join at no cost online at www.aa.com and click on AAdvantage® or by calling the AAdvantage® desk at 800-882-8880. Entrant may enter Sweepstakes up to two (2) times via this method of entry.

B.To Enter via Sharing: Entrant can receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry after registering for the Sweepstakes as specified in 2.A. above and then by forwarding the Sweepstakes entry information to one (1) other individual who would otherwise be eligible to enter Sweepstakes. Instructions on how to forward Sweepstakes entry information are included on Sweepstakes online entry form. Limit to one (1) entry via this entry method regardless of how many individuals entrant may forward Sweepstakes entry information to.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.