Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

UA- Premier for a year; USA states & D.C. exc. FL, NY, AK, HI; dl 10/15/10

Old Sep 16, 2010, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Prizes(5): Each Winner will receive a United® Travel Package comprised of Premier® status which consists of complimentary seats in Economy Plus®, unlimited domestic upgrades; 25% bonus award miles on United and United Express®; complimentary check-in of two standard travel bags; and priority check-in and boarding. and a Red Carpet Club® (“RCC”) one year membership. (ARV: $2,000 each Package; TARV: $10,000).

For more information and to enter go to:
http://www.premierforayear.com/
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:49 pm

Let me make sure I understand this. The prize is premier status on UA and a bunch of associated stuff? No actual tickets or anything?

So if you won, but then didn't actually fly United for a year, it would be a complete waste of time (not to mention paying taxes on the ARV for nothing)?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.