Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes; 50 US, D.C.,CA, & UK; dl 9/4/10

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2010, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: two hundred (200) Be My Guest Certificates. Each certificate is valid for a one-night stay at a Hampton Inn hotel worldwide. Certificate valid for room rate and corresponding room rate taxes only on a standard room (double occupancy) and does not apply to incidental charges or gratuities. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") is US$22,600. One hundred (100) Daily Prizes: eight (8) Be My Guest Certificates. One (1) winner per Daily Entry Period, except two (2) winners for the June 30, July 31, August 31 and September 4 Daily Entry Periods. Each certificate is valid for a one-night stay at a Hampton Inn hotel worldwide.

There are two (2) ways to enter. 1) Book a Stay: Book a stay online at a Hampton hotel during the Promotion Period with the promotion code "FRIEND" or "COF." Stay must be completed between June 1 and September 5, 2010. Entries via this method will be entered into a drawing based on the day the stay was booked. No other Hampton stays will be eligible. Promotion code "FRIEND" or "COF" must be included in the reservation or stay will not be eligible for an entry. Third party web site bookings are not eligible. You will be entered in the Promotion on the day you make the booking. Or, 2) Online Without Booking a Stay: To enter without booking a stay, visit http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/p...?promo=friends and complete and submit the official entry form during the Promotion Period.

For more information and to enter go to:

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/p...m/index.jhtml?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.