Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Interational flights to French regional airports?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2009, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Can someone please suggest where on the internet I could go to answer a question of the form: "What scheduled, non-stop flights are there on all airlines from outside France to French airport x," x being an airport besides the Paris ones?

I know about Kayak and itasoft, but I don't see any way to ask this question on those systems.

I'd appreciate any advice.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 12:14 pm

Programs: AA, DL Gold, UA Gold, HHonors Gold
Flying from where???

There are quite a few low cost airlines within Europe that fly to the smaller French hubs. If you are flying from the states, Delta does (or did) have a JFK-NCE flight.

Why don't you do a wikipedia search of the French airports, starting with Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, and Strasbourg, for starters. The airport entries will give you a list of what airlines serve them and from where.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 12:21 pm
Suspended

Lyon used to have non-stop service to JFK.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 1:24 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Please continue this discussion in the France forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Jouy31
TravelBuzz moderator
Old Jan 18, 2009, 2:44 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
If you take a glance at France on http://www.skyscanner.net/route-map you'll see that there are many, many French regional airports served by LCC from all over Europe. It depends on where you are flying from, but Wikipedia or the airports' own web sites should give you an idea of destinations served.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the information, especially about skyscanner.net, which I didn't know about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.