Reload this Page >

Paris lodging for 1 month Nov/Dec

Old Jun 16, 09, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 2MM+; Marriott PLT

I will be spending a month at Universite Paris5 -Rene Descartes approximately mid-November to mid-December. Recommendations for lodging would be appreciated. Prefer to be within walking distance from the university but that may not be feasible/affordable. 1 bedroom is sufficient. Will need internet connection and elevator.

I have read the thread on apartment rental services. Is this the best way to go?

Thanks for any advice.
Old Jun 16, 09, 10:33 pm

Try through the university. Not sure if they have something but you should at least inquire.

I send you a PM with the contact data of an agent I work with. He is a little bit farfellu but an honest fellow.

Till
Old Jun 18, 09, 10:45 am

student housing in Paris

I rented accommodation through a company that has a special department for student housing, maybe you should inquire http://www.nyhabitat.com/student-housing/student.html I did not use that specific department but their vacation rental one and I was very happy with their services and the apartment I rented from them.

Last edited by rudy.viae; Jun 18, 09 at 3:38 pm
Old Jun 18, 09, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 2MM+; Marriott PLT
Thanks. My original post should have provided more information. I am going as a visiting professor and too old for student housing.

I have looked at the vacation rentals on nyhabitat.com and was impressed with the information they provide.

Search this Thread