Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges in CDG T3?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2009, 1:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, PPL/IR
Lounges in CDG T3?

Self explanatory really, are there any lounges at all in T3, eg Amex or Priority Pass?

From the website the answer appears to be no but thought I'd check with the knowledgeable folk here as well.

Thanks
Old Mar 17, 2009, 3:00 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by crowe
Self explanatory really, are there any lounges at all in T3, eg Amex or Priority Pass?

From the website the answer appears to be no but thought I'd check with the knowledgeable folk here as well.

Thanks
No lounge in CDG3, which is dedicated to charter flights and LCCs, although some of them have migrated to 2B.
Old Mar 17, 2009, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, PPL/IR
OK as I thought.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.