Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

CDG - No arrivals lounge, so how to spend 3.5 hours?

CDG - No arrivals lounge, so how to spend 3.5 hours?

Old Apr 3, 2024, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Question CDG - No arrivals lounge, so how to spend 3.5 hours?

I'm flying DTW>CDG into 2E next week arriving at 10:50am, and my friend arrives into 2E at 2:20pm. I would normally chill in the arrivals lounge for at least part of time, but it seems the SkyTeam one has permanently closed. Any recommendations on how to spend my extra time? Once we meet up on her arrival, we'll be catching the Terminal 2 TGV to Reims at 5:30pm (wish we could make the 3:00pm but no way I'm sure).
Old Apr 3, 2024, 3:00 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Silver
CDG2 is a partiicularly boring terminal. Bring a good book and do not ruin your eyes on your mobile phone.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
you can wait either in 2E at departure level in one of the caf, or as you are taking a train, wait at the Sheraton bar. The Sheraton is above the train station in the middle of term 2 complex.
coldbubbles likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.