Reload this Page >

Paris Olympics 2024

Paris Olympics 2024

Old Feb 21, 2024, 2:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Paris Olympics 2024

We're roughly five months from the Olympics. I'll be visiting Paris again, but not during the Olympics. Are there Olympic sites up and running for tourists to visit? If so, where? I would love to drop by, take a look, and maybe take a picture or two!
Old Feb 22, 2024, 10:28 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Silver
The Adidas Arena at Porte de la Chapelle is complete and has been inaugurated. I think it has quite a few things going on in the months leading to the Olympics.

adidas arena — Accueil
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 6:37 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Emerald Club, no airline affinity status
In the few days I will be in Paris (June before the start of the Olympics) will there be any merchandise available at stores? Looking for a shirt or hat at least.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 7:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Will there be a countdown clock placed in Paris? In the past, I've seen them sponsored by Omega.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by HawaiiTrvlr
In the few days I will be in Paris (June before the start of the Olympics) will there be any merchandise available at stores? Looking for a shirt or hat at least.
I was in Paris last September and the official Olympics shops were already open -- we went to the store at the Forum des Halles and it was decently stocked.
lsquare and HawaiiTrvlr like this.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by andrewesque
I was in Paris last September and the official Olympics shops were already open -- we went to the store at the Forum des Halles and it was decently stocked.
Thanks. I will look for those while I walk around the city
Old Mar 17, 2024, 7:01 pm

I found this link of shops. I will be near 3 of them; Gare du Nord, Gare de Lyon, and the one near the Carousel du Louvre. https://www.paris2024.org/en/shop/
Old May 1, 2024, 2:33 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, Amex HHonors Surpass, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
Will there be a countdown clock placed in Paris? In the past, I've seen them sponsored by Omega.
The official countdown clock is located at Port de la Bourdonnais, near the Eiffel Tower.
lsquare likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.