Search

VAT Refund at CDG

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2022, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC
VAT Refund at CDG

Hello.

Going to Paris for the first time next week. Given the DPs on how long it takes to get through security at CDG, I wanted to see if anyone can share how long it might take to handle VAT refund at CDG. For reference, I am flying Air Canada in J (I believe out of 2A) and it's a 1 PM flight. Would getting to the airport 3.5 hours early be sufficient to handle VAT refund and get through security?

Thanks!
Old Jul 26, 2022, 6:34 pm

I did this in March and it took me a while because my documents weren’t approved when I scanned them so I had to line up for a manual review by an agent. The line itself wasn’t long—I was the fourth person in line—but it took a while because the people ahead of me had a lot of items or were unprepared. Overall maybe 30 minutes but adding the time for the long security lines made me lose a bit of time despite getting to CDG 2 hours before my flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.