Wiki Posts
Search

Covid test - transit EU to Paris

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2021, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles&More, Miles&Smiles, ALL, HHonors
Covid test - transit EU to Paris

I will be flying MEX-FRA-CDG, connetcion in Frankurt 2 hours, EU passport, fully vaccinated (EU certificate). Will I need a covid test to enter France (if yes, when - 48 hours prior to departure MEX or FRA)? I have to fill a Sworn statement for green or amber countries?
Old Dec 21, 2021, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Yes, you need a test (PCR or antigen), 48hrs before departure time of your 1st flight.
Don't bother about sworn statement. No one will ever ask for it.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Yes, you need a test (PCR or antigen), 48hrs before departure time of your 1st flight.
Don't bother about sworn statement. No one will ever ask for it.
Actually, we were asked for sworn statements when checking in at ORD for AF flight in October.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by JMontpelier
Actually, we were asked for sworn statements when checking in at ORD for AF flight in October.
But if you don't have it, they will give you the paper and you can put it in trash. No one will ask for it. I was in ORD in november and I had a big laugh with the AF checkin agent. She gave me the form and I said to her "you know, I'm not going to take it. I have flown something like 40 flights to France since the beginning of the pandemic and this form has never been asked/collected, not even once. So I don't care anymore for months". She laughed and kept her forms. I feel good because I will save the planet by avoiding cutting more trees for this nonsense.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.