Community
Wiki Posts
Search

what is a trip to toulouse like?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2019, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

what is a trip to toulouse like?

I am planning to have a short visit to toulouse next year, wonder what kind of aviation related activities or tour you guys rec there? Thx!
Old Nov 2, 2019, 6:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Airbus factory?
Old Nov 2, 2019, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Airbus factory?
yeah I was just basically want to ask what this tour is like? or any other aviation related activities? what kind of tour should i choose, etc..
Old Nov 7, 2019, 6:33 am
Suspended

very good tour, I recommend, especially if you will be with children
Old Nov 7, 2019, 7:15 am

Programs: AA Gold, AF apologist
Originally Posted by Paul McVasyl
very good tour, I recommend, especially if you will be with children
+1 I took it a few years ago (well, actually QUITE a few - when they were first building the A380). The factory is a bit out of town, but I was a poor student and go there via subway, bus, and a short walk. The tour is well done. Though they will not let you take any photos (no surprise, but disappointing). I found it interesting, informative, and a neat experience if you like planes. The gift shop is a must as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.