Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

ORY new layout- very specific question

Old Sep 11, 2019, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Have a friend arriving at Orly 3 tomorrow evening, on a flight from Morocco, so will need to clear passport control and customs on arrival. Needs to get to the bus area in front of Orly 4 to pick up the Orlybus. So the question is: is there a way to walk indoors from Orly 3 arrivals to Orly 4 arrivals? Or must one walk outside on the sidewalk, I assume on a convoluted route because of the construction?

With the recent opening of Orly 3 and reconfiguration of the airport, there doesn't seem to be a detailed map of the interior of the airport available online to answer this one. Thanks all.

Last edited by DCJoe1; Sep 11, 2019 at 2:48 pm Reason: Revised names of terminals
Old Sep 12, 2019, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DCJoe1
Have a friend arriving at Orly 3 tomorrow evening, on a flight from Morocco, so will need to clear passport control and customs on arrival. Needs to get to the bus area in front of Orly 4 to pick up the Orlybus. So the question is: is there a way to walk indoors from Orly 3 arrivals to Orly 4 arrivals? Or must one walk outside on the sidewalk, I assume on a convoluted route because of the construction?

With the recent opening of Orly 3 and reconfiguration of the airport, there doesn't seem to be a detailed map of the interior of the airport available online to answer this one. Thanks all.
Answer back from my friend- yes, you do have to go outside to walk from Orly 3 Arrivals to Orly 4. The online terminal map kind of implies that, but isn't complete clear.

https://www.parisaeroport.fr/docs/de...rsn=1508fbbd_6
Old Sep 12, 2019, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by DCJoe1
The online terminal map kind of implies that, but isn't complete clear.
We are talking about ADP, so be happy that there is a map available. For clarity, efficiency, simplicity...well come back next century...may be
Old Sep 13, 2019, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
We are talking about ADP, so be happy that there is a map available. For clarity, efficiency, simplicity...well come back next century...may be

Ha! And of course, he has one day in Paris (sort of a long stopover on the way back from Morocco to the US), and today is the day of the RATP strike. Good times.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.