Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

ORY new layout- very specific question

ORY new layout- very specific question

Old Sep 11, 19, 1:34 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 111
ORY new layout- very specific question

Have a friend arriving at Orly 3 tomorrow evening, on a flight from Morocco, so will need to clear passport control and customs on arrival. Needs to get to the bus area in front of Orly 4 to pick up the Orlybus. So the question is: is there a way to walk indoors from Orly 3 arrivals to Orly 4 arrivals? Or must one walk outside on the sidewalk, I assume on a convoluted route because of the construction?

With the recent opening of Orly 3 and reconfiguration of the airport, there doesn't seem to be a detailed map of the interior of the airport available online to answer this one. Thanks all.

Last edited by DCJoe1; Sep 11, 19 at 1:48 pm Reason: Revised names of terminals
DCJoe1 is offline  
Old Sep 12, 19, 2:16 pm
  #2  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 111
Originally Posted by DCJoe1 View Post
Have a friend arriving at Orly 3 tomorrow evening, on a flight from Morocco, so will need to clear passport control and customs on arrival. Needs to get to the bus area in front of Orly 4 to pick up the Orlybus. So the question is: is there a way to walk indoors from Orly 3 arrivals to Orly 4 arrivals? Or must one walk outside on the sidewalk, I assume on a convoluted route because of the construction?

With the recent opening of Orly 3 and reconfiguration of the airport, there doesn't seem to be a detailed map of the interior of the airport available online to answer this one. Thanks all.
Answer back from my friend- yes, you do have to go outside to walk from Orly 3 Arrivals to Orly 4. The online terminal map kind of implies that, but isn't complete clear.

https://www.parisaeroport.fr/docs/de...rsn=1508fbbd_6
DCJoe1 is offline  
Old Sep 12, 19, 8:26 pm
  #3  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,810
Originally Posted by DCJoe1 View Post
The online terminal map kind of implies that, but isn't complete clear.
We are talking about ADP, so be happy that there is a map available. For clarity, efficiency, simplicity...well come back next century...may be
Goldorak is offline  
Old Sep 13, 19, 8:37 am
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 111
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
We are talking about ADP, so be happy that there is a map available. For clarity, efficiency, simplicity...well come back next century...may be

Ha! And of course, he has one day in Paris (sort of a long stopover on the way back from Morocco to the US), and today is the day of the RATP strike. Good times.
DCJoe1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread