Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Quick trip to »ze from Nice

Old Jun 28, 19, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Don't really want to rent a car to drive the Corniches so just want to get to »ze and back. Should I take the bus to »ze from the city and then walk down from the village to the train station »ze sur Mer and take the train back? Is that the fastest and easiest way? Anyone know which bus goes and from where in Nice? Thanks
Old Jul 8, 19, 5:41 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Originally Posted by gq_dq View Post
Don't really want to rent a car to drive the Corniches so just want to get to »ze and back. Should I take the bus to »ze from the city and then walk down from the village to the train station »ze sur Mer and take the train back? Is that the fastest and easiest way? Anyone know which bus goes and from where in Nice? Thanks
I was thinking of doing something similar when I'm in Nice in Sept. Checked on the bus routes and it appears #82 goes from Nice to Eze (but with lots of stops 35??) Check out the bus routes in Nice via Google, #82 has a bunch of stops inside Nice, so just pick the one closest to your hotel. Bus from Nice to Eze - Best of Nice
Old Jul 8, 19, 6:10 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by gq_dq View Post
We took an Uber there and it was 24 euro. Took the bus back. We just took the bus that was headed in the direction back to Nice. Doesnít really matter which one.
Old Aug 26, 19, 7:00 am

FYI, the local transport network in Nice is undergoing major changes starting next monday (02.09.2019), including number changes for most of the lines, line removals, and route changes. There are no changes on the line that goes to Eze (82). Some more info on lignesdazur dot com.

Search this Thread