Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Paris one Month Rental - other than Airbnb?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paris one Month Rental - other than Airbnb?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2018, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DeltaMM
Paris one month rental - other than Airbnb?

I will be in Paris for a month starting mid-February 2019. I am looking for recommendations for short-term apartment rentals other than Airbnb. I've found a few that look okay there, but would also like to pursue other options. I'm looking for something with 2 bedrooms, not too far-flung from the city center, and $3500-$4000 for the month. Has anyone ever rented from an agency that can share their experience and contact information? Many thanks!

Last edited by krobbins; Nov 7, 2018 at 5:02 am Reason: title
Old Nov 7, 2018, 6:50 am

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
We rented for a week from Vacation in Paris and the company was lovely to work with (one reason we chose them is that we were able to get the key mailed to us in the States ahead of time) I have no idea if, given new Paris rules about short term rentals, they still have good/affordable options - our experience is a few years out of date.
Paris France Vacation Apartment Rentals, Paris Holiday Rentals | Vacation in Paris
krobbins likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 10:40 am

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
When I was forced out of my apartment due to water damage, I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment in the 4th arrondisement between Bastille and Saint Paul from this company for 1 month: https://parisnicehome.com/en/apartments/ - it was an ok experience - we had a couple of issues with the apartment, but they were very responsive.

Looking at their site now, however, it doesn't look like they have any 2 bedrooms currently.

I've also tried Paris Attitude. They list a lot of apartments, but they work as a middle man, and so often responses can be slow or even non-existent.
krobbins likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 12:12 pm

Programs: United, TAP Victoria, AVIOS
Unlike Airbnb, www.booking.com lists only apartments with registration numbers suggesting their stock at least appears legal.

There is also Adagio and Citadine which have properties all over the city.
krobbins likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DeltaMM
Unless I'm missing it, there is no way to search for two bedroom apartments on booking.com. Any tips on where I might be going wrong?
Old Nov 9, 2018, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by krobbins
Unless I'm missing it, there is no way to search for two bedroom apartments on booking.com. Any tips on where I might be going wrong?
Once you set your search parameters and get the listings, go to the filters, tap property type and select apartments. Works that way in the app, didn't try the website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.