Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SNCF strike 2018

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2018, 2:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
Just a quick followup to my OP; despite the strike my trains to Lyon and back were fine yesterday and I had a wonderful lunch with friends at one of the classic bouchons. Thanks to all for the help and for those riding the trains, check the schedules the day before because there are plenty of trains that are running. At least for the Paris-Lyon route almost all trains seemed to be going.
Old May 4, 2018, 4:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
RER B was more limited today, but still no problem riding this to zone 4 and back ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.