Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG - United Premier Access/Security or FastTrack

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2017, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

CDG - United Premier Access/Security or FastTrack

Does anyone know whether or not United's Premier Access/Security, etc. allows someone to "FastTrack" through the security/immigration lines? SkyPriority (http://bit.ly/2ufnlT3) does, but not sure if United has something at CDG.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 2:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Anna Miranda
Does anyone know whether or not United's Premier Access/Security, etc. allows someone to "FastTrack" through the security/immigration lines? SkyPriority (http://bit.ly/2ufnlT3) does, but not sure if United has something at CDG.
Yes http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ounge-cdg.html
Old Jul 28, 2017, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer

This could have saved us sooo much time and stress at CDG on Monday! I wonder why the check-in agent didn't tell us about this when we checked in. I've been offered FastTrack at CDG before, but I assumed that we weren't eligible when it wasn't offered this time. Oh, well!
Old Aug 4, 2017, 6:40 pm

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Originally Posted by iapetus

This could have saved us sooo much time and stress at CDG on Monday! I wonder why the check-in agent didn't tell us about this when we checked in. I've been offered FastTrack at CDG before, but I assumed that we weren't eligible when it wasn't offered this time. Oh, well!
Ditto!!! I really should have asked about it during check-in. Would have saved me a ton of time at passport control. No line at gate security, so wouldn't have mattered there, but a really long (and hot) wait in the passport line. I should have known better. Luggage did get tagged correctly, no issue there.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 4:45 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Ask for "Access one" at check in. They will give you a stub or you may find the "Access one" logo printed on your boarding pass. This access is good for police control as well as for security which is close to the gate in the satellite.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 3:16 pm
formerly gantid

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Platinum, Marriott Platinum elite, *G, Hilton Gold
United does offer Access One @ CDG. They just added that to our boarding passes. We were flying J class, so I am not sure if they do that voluntarily for Gold/Platinum/1K members of United.
Old May 19, 2018, 9:28 pm

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Is Access One a certain thing for UA Gold (flying Y) at CDG? They've volunteered lounge info in the past, but I haven't been given an Access One card since "falling" to Gold (from Plat). If I ask, I'll get one? Thanks!
Old May 20, 2018, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Mike Jacoubowsky
Is Access One a certain thing for UA Gold (flying Y) at CDG? They've volunteered lounge info in the past, but I haven't been given an Access One card since "falling" to Gold (from Plat). If I ask, I'll get one? Thanks!
Hi Mike Jacoubowsky
I don't know what is the Access One card you are referring to in this post (and in some others you just posted). Accčs No1 (Access One in English) is the generic term used by ADP for their priority lanes at security and immigration. Of course ADP charges the airlines for the service and so it is up to them to pay and give access to some of their pax. They can choose from no access at all (if they don't want to pay), to access for only J and P pax, or to J, P and all Elite plus status pax for instance. And then this information is normally encrypted in the bar code of your BP. When it is scanned, the agent who is controlling the access knows if you are eligible or not.
This being said, I don't know if UA Gold flying Y is eligible. You may have more chance asking the question in the UA forum.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 11:57 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Star alliance website says look for access one. I'm flying to CDG on UA this week and curious to know what access I will have as star gold (UA Platinum) for entry and departure immigration and security. Does anyone have any first-hand information of recent. Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2018, 10:32 am

I should have gotten back to this thread earlier. Last July, leaving CDG, the agent applied the Access 1 status to the boarding pass for both myself (*G) and my son (GM) when we checked in together for our return flight. There was no separate card; it was encoded on the ticket. Definitely a huge help at passport control upon leaving.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 10:47 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Since the access 1 seems to be embedded in the barcode of the boarding pass, would you be able to access with online check-in without seeing an agent in the in lobby??
Old Nov 27, 2018, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Since the access 1 seems to be embedded in the barcode of the boarding pass, would you be able to access with online check-in without seeing an agent in the in lobby??
Likely yes; wished I'd saved the ticket but I believe it mentioned it. However, on-line check-in wouldn't have gotten my son's ticked similarly endowed.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 3:07 pm

Programs: UA Plat
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
I can confirm yes; have done so three times in the last six months as a UA Plat/*Gold.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by jcp3rd
I can confirm yes; have done so three times in the last six months as a UA Plat/*Gold.
Thanks so much for the first-hand information!
Old Dec 2, 2018, 4:15 am

Originally Posted by jcp3rd
I Just checked in for a flight out of CDG as * gold. I don't see any access one logo on the boarding pass (As I thought someone mentioned in the thread before but I'm unsure). is it just in bedded in the barcode and there's no separate indicator on the pass?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.