Taxi for 7, CDG -> Disney

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2016, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Taxi for 7, CDG -> Disney

Hi,

Anyone have any ideas for a reliable taxi from Charles de Gaulle to a hotel near Disney?

I've found prices online ranging from 65-130 Euros and that's a big range.

We won't have much luggage - probably 4 small carry-ons.

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 13, 2016, 8:10 am

Programs: United, TAP Victoria, AVIOS
Taxis at CDG use meters. They can give you an estimate maybe but if you are receiving quotes or on line prices, they do not come from a taxi company.

There is a bus service which might be of interest:
Magic Shuttle

You can also take the TGV to Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy:
SNCF
Trainline

You might try a shuttle service (I am making no endorsement of any shuttle service)
Easy Shuttle
IS Prestige
Prestige Transfer

The RER is also an option but it costs about the same as the bus but could take 90 minutes to 2 hours to reach Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks for that.

It's the private shuttle type service that I'm after and I see those ones you've linked are all on Tripadvisor so I can make a good call from there.

All the best

Tony
Old Sep 17, 2016, 7:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1PMM; JetSmarter; HHonors Gold
I'd also consider the TGV, if the timing works out. It is fast, direct, and takes you practically door to door.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oenophilist
I'd also consider the TGV, if the timing works out. It is fast, direct, and takes you practically door to door.
Thanks but it's also ludicrously expensive when there are seven people travelling - and only runs approx once an hour. And the astute will see I said a hotel near Disney - we're down at the Marriott Resort.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I don't know if Le Cab serves Disney but I was generally pleased with their services on my last Paris visit.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 11:16 pm

Does Disney have any suggestions?
Old Sep 20, 2016, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mountain Trader
Does Disney have any suggestions?
They point you towards a bus service. It only runs 9 times a day and again is in the region of EUR20 per person - which is crazy with 7 passengers.

We've booked with one of the private transfer firms above - they rated very highly on TripAdvisor.

(Le Cab say they have a standardised fleet of Peugeot 508s, so we would need two of those...)
Old Mar 10, 2020, 12:14 am

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
Bumping an old thread. We are looking for a can transfer for 7 pax from near Disney partner hotel to CDG terminal 1. We need to be at the airport by 7 AM for our flight. Assuming 1 hour to reach we plan to leave by 6 AM. I have used Uber extensively in Paris but I am not sure if a van would be available near Disney so early in the morning. Can someone suggest a decent van service provider.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by CCU_Flyer
Bumping an old thread. We are looking for a can transfer for 7 pax from near Disney partner hotel to CDG terminal 1. We need to be at the airport by 7 AM for our flight. Assuming 1 hour to reach we plan to leave by 6 AM. I have used Uber extensively in Paris but I am not sure if a van would be available near Disney so early in the morning. Can someone suggest a decent van service provider.
Might be a lot easier to just book 2 taxis or Uber, no?
Old Mar 10, 2020, 8:16 pm

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
Yes that is a viable alternative but we would have my parents and kids and it is much easier if we are all together with the luggage also in one place. Does any one have reviews of the site gettransfer.com are they reliable.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 5:04 am

Programs: United, TAP Victoria, AVIOS
Call Taxi G7 to arrange pickup the day before. There will be an up charge of 4€ per person for each passenger more than 4 but 7 can fit into a taxi van. There is also a 7€ dispatch charge to arrange for pickup.

Taxi G7 English-speaking operator +33 1 41 27 66 99
DCJoe1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.