Wiki Posts
Search

Private tours?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2016, 9:27 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Private tours?

Planning just a few days in Paris this summer and would like to arrange a private tour to all the touriststy usual suspects. There will only be two of us.

Any recommendations?
Old Feb 28, 2016, 6:09 pm

Programs: American Airlines British Airways
I arranged a private tour with Paris Walks. It worked quite well.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
You may want to look at Heather Stimmler Hall & Secrets of Paris
Old Mar 6, 2016, 1:57 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold
Private tours?

Context Tours has small groups and I believe can do private tours as well. I did their tour of Musee D'Orsay (review on philatravelgirl website as well as a Paris section) and it was led by Art History scholar with only four of us.
I'd also throw in if you are game for a different type of walking tour to visit the street art as its amazing in the neighborhoods that most tourists rarely see - it's a highlight of my many visits http://philatravelgirl.com/paris-street-art/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.