Wiki Posts
Search

Paris: 4 Days with 3yr old. Itenaray Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2013, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Paris: 4 Days with 3yr old. Itenaray Suggestions

Hi guys,

I am new member to FT, need some advice. Will be travelling to Paris for 4 days staying at Le Meridien Etoile. I am travelling with my wife and 3yr old son. Considering the first day half gone with checkin and rest, can you please suggest some ideas for sightseeing and excursions. We won't be going to Disney. Also, we would be taking the XL Airways flight to Venice after that and will be in Italy for 5 days, thinking 2 days Venice and 1 Day Florence and 2 Rome as we fly back from Rome.

Thanks.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 7:24 pm

For your son

Parc Asterix Amusement park.

Petit train

Luxembourg Gardens. I don't know when you are going but you might be able to catch a puppet show (guignol).

Bobette

Last edited by b1513; Mar 21, 2013 at 8:21 pm Reason: Added link
Old Mar 21, 2013, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
We took our 2.5-year old to Paris 14 years ago.

He enjoyed his time in the Tuileries, having a hot chocolate at one of the cafes, chasing pigeons, playing with a sailboat in that pool with the other kids.

Also walked around other parks like Luxembourg and through colorful bustling outdoor markets with some success.

We had trouble getting him to eat much in the way of French forms of protein. Ended up relying on bland cheese and scrambled eggs.

Search Amazon for "Paris kids" for books on the topic.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Thanks b1513. I will checkout these places.

We will be going 1st week of April. For attraction such as Eifel tower and Louvre, is it worth to pay extra for skip the line tickets or the lines are not too long?
Old Mar 22, 2013, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by Euro3
Thanks b1513. I will checkout these places.

We will be going 1st week of April. For attraction such as Eifel tower and Louvre, is it worth to pay extra for skip the line tickets or the lines are not too long?
This time of year, the lines a very very long. And with a 3yr old, I would highly recommend paying the extra money to skip the lines.... to a shorter line.

Unless it is a rainy day.. but there will still be a line.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
http://www.timeout.fr/paris/en/for-kids

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.