Wiki Posts
Search

CDG transfer w/ luggage to MontMartre area

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2011, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

CDG transfer w/ luggage to MontMartre area

Need some sage wisdom and advice!
Will have 2 fairily lg bags with me and as a first-timer could you tell me the easiest way to get to MontMartre area?
Thanks
Old Dec 14, 2011, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by WhisperjetYYZ
Will have 2 fairily lg bags with me and as a first-timer could you tell me the easiest way to get to MontMartre area?
Thanks
Many posts here on getting to Paris from CDG. A search will give you lots of info.

The short answer to your question is the easiest way is a taxi, which will probably run around 50-70 Euros depending on the traffic.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

and, if you are arriving in the morning, traffic is lousy, and your hotel room probably will not be available ti l 2-3pm.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 7:50 am

Programs: More shiny with hotels than airlines.
Originally Posted by WhisperjetYYZ
Thanks
Take the RER B to Paris, get off at Gare du Nord (station is named PARIS NORD, first one with direct trains) and if you have fairly light bags, you can walk to the Montmartre area, if you're staying on the East or South side of the hill...otherwise bad idea
Old Dec 18, 2011, 9:04 pm

Since you say you have large suitcases, I'd take the taxi. Walk outside the terminal and get in line. It moves quickly and is very organized. Otherwise you can take the public Roissy bus to Opera and get a taxi from there or take the Air France bus and take a Taxi from the Arc de Triomphe.

Bobette
Old Dec 19, 2011, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

take a taxi.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.