"happy hour" food and drinks

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"happy hour" food and drinks

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2011, 9:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN, AF Platinum
Some places in Nice do happy hour. For example Ma Nolans does until 2000 I think and my local Cafe Borghese does 3EUR pints and 5.50EUR cocktails between 18 and 20. If I remember correctly Juke House Cafe does it too (when I lived close by a couple of years ago it was 5EUR cocktails during happy hour and they are huge!)
Old May 13, 2011, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by Mynameismud
Of course some places (bar, pubs) are having Happy Hours, at least in Paris (Bercy Village, Rue Mouffetard, Butte aux Cailles...)
But it's not so common though.
In some places it can be something like, for the price of "demi" you get a "pinte"

So far i've never seen something like a Happy Hour in a restaurant.
Mrs Mud and I had a drink this evening around 07 pm and it was during an happy hour: the pinte was "only" 5.50€
A few others bars/pub were also having happy hours.
It was around Rue Mouffetard/Panthéon area
Old May 19, 2011, 3:21 am
Original Poster

from op,
thanks for info...arrived Paris Monday by train from Amsterdam and staying in 1st.
As we walk around, seeing happy hour signs many places, mostly 5-6Eur for cocktails and some have 2 for 1.
Nothing as far as food goes but it seems all have pre-fixe lunch and dinner menus.
Thanks again,
bob

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.