Wiki Posts
Search

Normandy Area Questions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2022, 8:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by Colin
for a four night Normandy stay, thinking about staying in Honfleur the whole time with easy D-day & Ertetat day trips and one long day trip to Mont Saint Michel. that seems more pleasant than splitting the trip with 2 nights each in different places. anyone care to comment? will have a rental car.
I presume you mean Étretat? I guess it depends on where else you plan on spending your time. If you plan to go Bayeux, that might be a good location as I believe it's closer to some of the other places you plan to go and is worth a visit on its own (Tapestry, Cathedral).
Old Jun 26, 2022, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by ILuvParis
I presume you mean Étretat? I guess it depends on where else you plan on spending your time. If you plan to go Bayeux, that might be a good location as I believe it's closer to some of the other places you plan to go and is worth a visit on its own (Tapestry, Cathedral).
Is Bayeux superior to Honfleur for charming dinners and drink for 4 nights?
Old Jun 26, 2022, 11:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Is Bayeux superior to Honfleur for charming dinners and drink for 4 nights?
I haven't been to either for a while, but not much is more charming than Honfleur.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
for a four night Normandy stay, thinking about staying in Honfleur the whole time with easy D-day & Ertetat day trips and one long day trip to Mont Saint Michel. that seems more pleasant than splitting the trip with 2 nights each in different places. anyone care to comment? will have a rental car.
certainly not a bad idea

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.