Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

RoissyBus Revisited

RoissyBus Revisited

Old Jan 2, 2010, 6:46 pm

Programs: UA MMGold, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat
Took the Rossybus on my way back. Walked from the hotel (Westin Paris) to Opera, about 15 min. The walk is easy for me (light luggage) as mostly stay on the sidewalk and weather was not severe.

The luggage storage, as others already mentioned, really seems not enoug. Our bus is about 1/3 full so no issue but can see not enough space problem if bus is full.

Compare with the Air France bus, the Rossybus is very uncomfortable as the config is not touring bus. It is ok for the 40-min long ride, especially once it leaves the city's bumpy road, may be not ok for longer ride.

Another difference is Air France bus has personel to place and retrieve luggage underneath the bus for you when board or exit the bus. On Rossybus, you have to carry your luggage onto the bus and bring it down yourself. Could be difficult for people with heavy luggage or multiple pieces.

Price wide, Rossybus is 9.10 Euros, Air France bus is 15 Eruos one-way or 24 Euros roundtrip for line 2. Rossybus is a bit cheaper but not much.

Schedule wide, as mentioned by OP Rossybus is more frenquent (15 minutes most of the day, less frequent after 7 PM till 11PM), both starts on 5:45 AM and end around 11PM.

I stayed at the Hilton CDG airport the last night for early flight out next morning. Hilton CDG is near Terminal 3. Looks like Air France bus does not go to Terminal 3 so have to get off Terminal 1 or 2 and take the CDGVAL free shuttle train. So that may be another consideration factor.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.